- Entrepreneurship Facebook Mark Zuckerberg
Peter Thiel helped time FB’s investment before the 2008 crash
Sheryl pioneered engagement ads: Allowing marketers to engage with their audience
- Thought: This led to the rise of the social media marketing industry as well as influencers
- These were active rather than passive ads
- Facebook essentially created a way where producers and consumers could engage with each other.
- They did by channeling social energy yet again
- This removed the middle players giving money (or coupons etc) directly to the people (or influencers)